PervGamers

PervGamers Game Blog | ONLINE

Shadows of the damned

A HELLISH shooter game that came out June 21, 2011 !!! a action pack game fill with gun, demon, comedy, and nudity ! and it fun !

Lolipop Chainsaw

A brand new game that Suda 51 working on. seem lot of fun, we will wait for more news.

HAIL TO THE KING !!

yeah it came out on june 14, 2011. sadly it is not as good as I have expected... but show enought skin to be happy!

No More Heroes Red Zone

A new promising game coming out someday. look to have really sexy girl in it. look the post

GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE SOON !

Soon, older game I own that contain NICE image will be shown in HD 720p that I will post in this blog, check the blog often :P

Ok guys,

i will post all game that i know that should be really interesting to do.
If you know some that I did not list, tell me and I will look into it.

 My current Project :


NIER ( own)
BAYONETTA ( own)
NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2 ( have to buy)
HEAVY RAIN ( own)
CONAN ( own)
GOD OF WAR 3 ( own)
DANTE INFERNO ( own)
RESONANCE OF FATE ( own)
AFRO SAMURAI ( own)
THE SABOTEUR ( own)
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 ( own)
CASTLEVANIA : LORDS OF SHADOW  (sold, but have recorded already)

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER ( own)
SHADOW OF THE DAMNED ( own)



My future Project :

CATHERINE ( not realease )
L.A. NOIRE ( own)

KNIGHT CONTRAT ( own)
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV ( have to buy)
YAKUZA 4 ( i saw some NICE bouncing effect .... ) ( have to buy)
FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION ( maybe. nice girls in it ) ( have to buy)
DEVIL MAY CRY 4 (own) ( a nice sexy scene in it) (own)


The not interested  Project : 

MAFIA 2 ( only show pictures..)
GOD OF WAR COLLECTION ( old graphic ...)
SPLATTERHOUSE ( only show pictures ) 
LEISURE SUIT LARRY : OFFICE BUST ( I wont even comment....)


My OMG  Project : 


THE WITCHER 2 ( only on xbox 360) ( OMG OMG OMG)


Anyway, maybe I miss some, or you guys know some that would be nice to do. Just tell me, I will check them. And if even people want some I am not interested, if there is enought people asking,  maybe i will do them.

Oh yeah that not a 1 month project btw . . .

anyway

good day

Pervgamer



3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    You should look into the Witchers 2! Characters look so realistic. Google them and you see. Bayonetta is pretty fun game to play which i have platinum, and of course 80% nudity when she summoned monsters.

  2. Pervgamer says:

    Yeah I look too much on the Witcher 2 ... so much ( look OMG project ), I got angry when I saw XBOX only. So I dont know what I will do. Maybe I will buy the game on PC or only get some pictures on the net to put it on the blog. Was looking so nice. Bayonetta will be done like marked on current project, have alot to do with that game.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Oh and Do not waste your money on Catherine because I bought it and thought there would be nudity. However, it turns out that there is not a single nudity.

Leave a Reply