PervGamers

PervGamers Game Blog | ONLINE

Shadows of the damned

A HELLISH shooter game that came out June 21, 2011 !!! a action pack game fill with gun, demon, comedy, and nudity ! and it fun !

Lolipop Chainsaw

A brand new game that Suda 51 working on. seem lot of fun, we will wait for more news.

HAIL TO THE KING !!

yeah it came out on june 14, 2011. sadly it is not as good as I have expected... but show enought skin to be happy!

No More Heroes Red Zone

A new promising game coming out someday. look to have really sexy girl in it. look the post

GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE SOON !

Soon, older game I own that contain NICE image will be shown in HD 720p that I will post in this blog, check the blog often :P

Hey guys !

I have the big question for now, HOW YOU LIKE MY BLOG ????



I need to know what you guys like from the blog...

- Does the pictures are ok ?

- Does the video in good format ? ( I convert the file to be the smaller possible ith the best quality, so that download dont take hours...)( the only exception is Resonance Of Fate ; I put the raw ) maybe you guys dosen't mind file size and just want best quality possible even if a 30 sec video take 200 mb...

-Do I cover enough in the game?

So if people can help me, I will be very happy. And pleave if there anything, let me know. a little comment does not kill anyone, right...??

Im trying my best and with your help It will be even better.

If you even have request about a game or a video, a section I did'nt cover in a game. Feel free to ask and I will check.

Please note that I never had a blog, and I dont have knowledge in that field. It took me a whole month just to understand how it work. A whole month just to find template, adjust, delete, restart.
So if you guys know thing too, it will be acpreciated.

Thank you

Pervgamer

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I think your blog is a godsend. The file sizes are reasonable and the videos are high quality.

  2. Anonymous says:

    I really appreciate what your doin, but my only complaint is that your vids tend to lag, and the framerate is either really low or suddenly fast trying to catch up.
    It really ruined the lapdance video for Duke Nukem Forever.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Very good place my friend, but what about some pics from the videos .

  4. Pervgamer says:

    Thanks for the reply, I will check about the file. I see that for now people vote are more about the raw file. Maybe I will post the raw one , but it will be about triple the size... But will be sure that it wont lag at all. I will make some test with other conversion.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Well if tripling the size is also inconvenient for you, maybe that aint the solution.

Leave a Reply