PervGamers

PervGamers Game Blog | ONLINE

Shadows of the damned

A HELLISH shooter game that came out June 21, 2011 !!! a action pack game fill with gun, demon, comedy, and nudity ! and it fun !

Lolipop Chainsaw

A brand new game that Suda 51 working on. seem lot of fun, we will wait for more news.

HAIL TO THE KING !!

yeah it came out on june 14, 2011. sadly it is not as good as I have expected... but show enought skin to be happy!

No More Heroes Red Zone

A new promising game coming out someday. look to have really sexy girl in it. look the post

GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE SOON !

Soon, older game I own that contain NICE image will be shown in HD 720p that I will post in this blog, check the blog often :P

Ok all,

first, im sorry for the long  delay...
I took many, many nice video that you guys will be happy to see. many games done...  the problems now is my editing and finding a good FREE network file storing... For now I found EASYSHARE.

MAYBE I will not edit the movie I took, to put them faster on the blog.


The video of the game I took already.

Heavy Rain
God of War 3
Castlevania : Lords Of Shadow
The Godfather 2
The Saboteur ( lot of video of that one...)

The works in progress

Duke Nukem Forever
unlocked everything, just to take video now ( wow took time.. 75H online to unlock all babes at lvl 42....)
Shadow of the damned ( doing it right now )

for the other games, I will give you an update. If you know game that contain nice "thing" to record, tell me and  I will LOOK into them....But before check my other post about all the game .

2 Responses so far.

  1. You can put some bayonetta, no more heroes red zone, and I can give you some videos and panty pics from Resident Evil.

  2. Pervgamer says:

    Hi Oni,

    I own bayonetta, so it will be done for sure. Has for no more heroes , I am waiting news about that, I heard about no more heroes paradise.. . il wait a bit . As for Resident evil I will be very interested Oni, since I sold by old playstation ( yeah the 60g that play the ps2 ) and I couldnt transfert the damn savefile of RE... so I got angry and get rid of the game, I had nearly finish every trophies....

Leave a Reply