PervGamers

PervGamers Game Blog | ONLINE

Shadows of the damned

A HELLISH shooter game that came out June 21, 2011 !!! a action pack game fill with gun, demon, comedy, and nudity ! and it fun !

Lolipop Chainsaw

A brand new game that Suda 51 working on. seem lot of fun, we will wait for more news.

HAIL TO THE KING !!

yeah it came out on june 14, 2011. sadly it is not as good as I have expected... but show enought skin to be happy!

No More Heroes Red Zone

A new promising game coming out someday. look to have really sexy girl in it. look the post

GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE SOON !

Soon, older game I own that contain NICE image will be shown in HD 720p that I will post in this blog, check the blog often :P

Hey Guys,

Just finish updating 8 games, ok 7 plus 1 request for Resonance of fate.

 Hope you guys are happy for those games. If yes, I am happy to please you, if no, I hope il find one you guys want...

Dont worry I got more to do, playing some right now that contain thing you wanna see...I think...

It is just that the next update should not be in the next week. I will see.

So by the time I do the others ones, il use that time to receive comments from you guys.

I change way with my file. Now I try to have 1 big file that contain all the little videos. Do you guys prefer that? or you wanna the one link for each vids?

Is the quality and fps are ok on your side? did little things, but just to get comments from others could help me, since we dont have all the same computer.

Do you guys prefer more pictures from the videos ? btw it it just screenshot of the video too.

Do you guys would want videos from a game that I did not touch yet ? It not obligatory to have nudity, did most of them anyway. like my devil may cry 4, no nudity but hell it was nice to watch.

For Bayonetta,you guys will have to wait... really a BIG job to do...so much videos to be taken...

I heard of Max payne 3 and The darkness 2 should have things for me, I will do them, when the price will go down a bit. Even Lolipop Chainsaw could be good I think.

If you have pictures, gif of any PS3 game, I will gladly take them and post it here.

If you have anything else to ask, comments, request .. fell free.

so in this post enjoy that little miss I found on the web...



anyway, thanks in advance for your comment,

I will read them and reply, so

see you later

Pervgamer

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Lessee;

    LOVE that they're all in one huge file for download.
    I think the videos look great on my computer.
    I think the amount of screencaps you do is fine, I feel like I know what the videos are about and can gauge if I want to download it or not just fine.
    For other games - Batman: Arkham City definitely has some sexy stuff with Harley, Posion Ivy, and Catwoman (plus, should at least be a fun game to play too)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Dude ur the best ty for even taking the time to do this ART! U showed me what i missed on far cry 3 ty

Leave a Reply